submitted by Bright_Charge to Bitcoin [link] [comments]
Hey bitcoin! I'm Lixin, longtime bitcoiner and creator of Cobo Vault.
I come from a background in the electronic hardware industry, and experienced one of my products being featured in Apple Stores around the world. Back in 2018 Cobo CEO Discus Fish, who also co-founded F2Pool, invited me to help build Cobo’s hardware product line. As we had strong ties to miners in China, we naturally designed the 1st gen with them in mind. In China, mining farms are nearly always built in very isolated places where there is very cheap wind or water electricity. When we built our 1st generation Cobo Vault hardware wallet, we needed to maximize the durability of the device in addition to its security. We used aerospace aluminum rather than plastic and made it completely IP68 waterproof, IK9 drop resistant, and military standard MIL-STD-810G durable for the mining industry.
Things changed last year when I went to Bitcoin 2019 and talked to lots of hodlers in the States. I found that 95% of them don’t care about durability. I asked them if they were afraid of their home being flooded or burned down in a fire. The answer is - yes, they are afraid of these things, but see them as very low possibilities. Even if something were to happen, they said they would just buy another HW wallet for 100 dollars. From these conversations, it became more and more clear we should design a product around a normal hodler’s needs.
Our 2nd gen product compromises on durability but doesn’t compromise on security.
Most hodlers share some needs with miners:
Aside from the legacy of the 1st gen, our 2nd gen product will have:
The amount of 200 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U3869878->U24795174. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. . Date: 06:31 06.07.20. Batch: 322597842Investment Plans
(1) 0–999 GH/s, 2% daily profitDeposit works according to the selected contract, and the contract is from 60 to 180 days. You should deposit money into your balance first, and then buy Hash with the money on your balance. Your initial deposit is already in your daily profit, so principal will not be returned in the end.
(2) 1000–2999 GH/s, 2.1% daily profit
(3) 3000–5999 GH/s, 2.2% daily profit
(4) 6000–9999 GH/s, 2.3% daily profit
(5) 10000–19999 GH/s, 2.4% daily profit
(6) 20000–29999 GH/s, 2.5% daily profit
(7) 30000–99999 GH/s, 2.6% daily profit
(8) 100000–199999 GH/s, 2.8% daily profit
(9) 200000–999999 GH/s, 3% daily profit
(10) 100000–2999999 GH/s, 3.5% daily profit
(11) 3000000 GH/s, 4% daily profit
For example, I buy GH/s with $200, and choose the 60 day contract. My daily profit will be 2.5% for 60 days. At the end of investment term, I will get back $300 totally($100 profit with $200 initial deposits).But there is one things you should know that you must choose which ecurrency you want to mining, or we can say like this, which ecurrency you want your daily profit to be paid to. For example, if you want your daily profit to be paid through BTC, then you should turn off all other ecurrency mining process and only leave BTC mining. You can see the mining choice on the “Mining” page of their website.
Domain Time: 2020/05/25–2020/05/25Summary
IP Address: 2020–05–25126.96.36.199–574 other sites hosted on this server
IP Location: Texas — Dallas — Cloudflare Inc.
ASN: AS13335 CLOUDFLARENET, US (registered Jul 14, 2010)
Email: [email protected]Register: https://smartmining.cc/partnehyiper
Literally my first Reddit post so please bear with me :)submitted by Legodude522 to u/Legodude522 [link] [comments]
I wanted to build an of grid solar system for me shed. I've built other systems before but this is the first time building one this big on my own. I'm not a professional electrician so please use this information at your own risk. Generally I try to over-engineer my electrical designs to make up for my incompetence. Some of the design choices may seem odd but have reasoning behind it that may not be apparent at first. A lot of the materials I used were already on hand and were either free or cheap. If you think I should have done things differently, I'd be happy hear from you but please be nice!
TLDR, Basic Specs...
(4) 100 Watt Renogy Monocrystalline Solar Panels
(6) 225AH 6V Lead Acid Golf Cart Batteries (series and parallel for 675AH 12V)
(20 ft) 2 AWG Copper Cables
(1) 1800 Watt DC/AC Inverter
(1) 60A MPPT Solar Charge Controller
I've built a mostly complete parts list here with Google Sheets. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ntLIxUjBPDQZN__vHUV0RzNPnzy4xBO7PRnIbkUv170/edit?usp=sharing
This is the circuit design I came up with, this should be simple enough to follow along with basic circuit design understanding. Again, I'm not a professional electrician.
Nifty circuit design
For the rest of this project overview, I figured it would be most logical to work from the top down.
I installed these brackets from Renogy. This was one of the most time consuming steps. I probably should have increased the pitch on these for optimal sunshine.
Positioning the (4) 100 watt solar panels.
I decided to run wires for each solar panel rather than wiring them in series. To save money, I bought the cheapest glands I could find, these did not come with screws or sealant. I ran 10 AWG wire through the glands and sealed the roof entry with black roofing caulk. Then applied the roofing caulk to the plastic body and screwed it down. I installed standard MC4 solar panel connectors, these are crimped and soldered.
I decided to have the glands positioned underneath the panels to provide optimal protection from the elements and a cleaner look. Having another set of MC4 connectors here also makes it easy to change panels or reconfigure my setup later on.
The wires from the roof drop in like this. I used simple cable tacks to secure them. I split the positive and negative wires to run along separate boards.
Working off of my initial circuit design, I worked up the placement of the components on the main power panel. Solar would come in on the top and the batteries would be connected to the bottom.
These busbars were some of the most expensive components but worked very nicely for my application.
I ran ground wires along the backside to ground the components and mounting bolts. These connect to the MPPT controller, inverter, and later on a grounding rod.
The main power panel is installed on the wall. The positive solar power leads run to a 35 Amp breaker before continuing to the 60 Amp MPPT charge controller.
MPPT up close.
At the base of this system are six 6 Volt lead acid batteries. I wired the batteries in series creating three 12 Volt battery banks and then wired them in parallel on the main power panel busbars.
I used 2 AWG copper wire and crimped on lugs for for the batteries and inverter leads.
I can now easily power my iMac, power my soldering iron, charge my drill batteries, charge my lawn mower battery, and power my LED lighting.
If you ever wanted to know if I can mine bitcoins on this rig, the answer is not really. This lasted for about 12 minutes before low voltage shutoff on the inverter. The 2 AWG leads going to the inverter got warm!
⟳ f-droid.org from Wed, 26 Feb 2020 20:21:50 GMT updated on Sun, 01 Mar 2020 05:23:29 GMT contains 2962 apps.Added (870)
|- better QC Pics||- definetly worse QC pics|
|- more Personal, worse Website||- more automated, better Website|
|- uses their own Mind instead of just doing what you said||- does strictly what you said|
|- only Beijing-Time Support||- 24/7 Support|
|- fewer Workers, slower when there are more Parcels||- more Workers|
↪ Get a 500SB ($5) bonus if you sign up through this link and earn 500SB in your first 30 days. Points are awarded the next day after reaching 500SB.
↪ Use signup code REDDIT for a free 70SB bonus for new users. Click “I have a sign up code (optional)” which is underneath the “Confirm Password” Box.
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Mobile and Desktop Videos, Surveys, Polls, Offer Walls, Tasks, Special offers, Coupons, Games, Search bar, Limited Time Codes, Download offers, Cash Back from Shopping, Swago (like Bingo) and more.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $3] Amazon, PayPal, Prepaid VISA, Wal-Mart, PSN, Xbox, Sweepstakes, Charity and many more.
• Earn up to 300 SB ($3) for meeting your goals for 7, 14, 21 and 30 days in a row.
• Once a month you can redeem a $25 gift card for 12% off.
• Make up to 10 Swagbucks easily each day by playing games in the Play category.
• Click And Earn List to Earn 38 Points Daily Here
• Check out /swagbucks and the discord after signing up for up to date info about the best paying offers.
↪ Withdrawal options include BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, CSGOSHOP, Coinbase. Gift cards (through Tango/Rewardlink) also available in certain countries only.
↪ Free daily bonus coins from 10-100 depending on your user level, claim them every 24h on the Gain offerwall
↪ Age minimum: 13+
↪ No screwy point to dollar conversion ratios. 1,000 coins = $1.
↪ Active, friendly and easily accessible support
↪ Earn extra coins for being one of the top 3 earners each day and each month.
• Referral Incentive: New users get 100 coins ($0.10). Referring users get 5% of the referred users earnings.
• Click on the PayPal Guide link after signing up to learn how to easily convert your earnings from Crypto>PayPal with CoinBase.
• 5% Earning Bonus: Sign up to the site with your Steam account and add gain.gg to the end of your steam username to earn a 5% bonus on your earnings.
• Offers over 4000 coins are automatically held, message Support Chat (click Support on the top right of the chat box) to have the coins released for you.
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Surveys, Offer Walls, Tasks, Videos, Gaming Tasks, and Promotional Link Shortener.
↪ Get paid for listening to the radio (US, CA, UK)
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $7] PayPal, BTC to Coinbase, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Google Play, iTunes, Nintendo eShop, Playstation GC, Steam, Target, Walmart, Xbox GC
↪ Referral Incentive: The referring user earns 5% for life.
• For every 5 cash out requests, you get a Golden Token which will give you $1-7. This results in an average 7.8% higher payments if cashing out at the minimum each time.
• If you contact support, you can request to have your payouts issued at the minimum cashout amount rather than for your full balance. This will let you make the most out of the Golden Tickets.
↪ Age minimum: 16
↪ Offers: Surveys, Offer Walls, Tasks, Videos, Coupons, and Earning Contests.
↪ Payout: [Minimum: $2] Amazon, PayPal, VISA, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Raffles and many more.
↪ Referral Incentive: 15-30% of what your referrals earn for life.
• Meet your daily goal each day to earn bonus points.
↪ Age minimum: Age of majority in your jurisdiction (Usually this is 18).
↪ Offers: Cash back for scanning receipts and buying specific products or brands.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $3] Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Xbox, Applebee's and many more.
↪ Referral Incentive: Both the referrer and the referred user get $2-5 when they scan their first receipt. The exact amount varies depending on the current promotion. This is close to or above the minimum cash out amount.
• Make sure to check for rebates on any items you regularly stock up on.
• You don’t need to add rebates before purchasing items.
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: Cash back.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $20] Paypal, Venmo, Amazon, BestBuy, Starbucks and many more.
↪ Referral: Referred users get a $20 Welcome Bonus after redeeming their first brand name receipt. Referring users get $5 for each referred user who receives their welcome bonus. They also often run bonuses for referring a certain number of users during the month.
• Always check for the "Any Item" rebate before scanning a receipt.
• Check your account for bonuses. They often have bonuses for redeeming certain groups of rebates or for redeeming a certain number of rebates within a time limit.
• You can link your Facebook account in order to participate in teamwork bonuses with friends.
↪ At the Promo Center, you can also earn points by taking surveys, downloading apps, trying products, and more!
↪ Hideout is currently limited to only one account/device per household.
↪ Hideout credits are worth different amounts depending on which site you transfer them to. Shop around to see which site/loyalty partner offers the best all around value for you.
↪ Age minimum: 13
↪ Payout: You need to have earned at least 9 points to redeem/transfer and can only do 3 transfers per day.
• Earn daily free rewards points by watching at least one video and then going to any video on Hideout.tv, and clicking on the "Rewards" button. You'll then see a filled-in, one-use promo code.
• Hideout frequently posts promo codes on their Facebook so check often because they have limited uses.
• Earn more on HideoutTV's sister sites using the same login info as HideoutTV (still only one device/site at a time) ThePanda, Letscheckin and Popjoy
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: A large number of tasks including Surveys, Transcription, Translation, Website Testing, Data Entry and much more.
↪ Payout: [Minimum $0.01] Amazon.com Balance and Amazon Payments Balance. Amazon Payments Balance can be transferred to a bank account.
Note: All Amazon Balance is for the USA Amazon.com website regardless of your country.
↪ Referral Incentive: None
• Only do HITs that pay at least 10¢/minute. This gives you a rate of $6/hour. Mturk crowd forum and /hitsworthturkingfor are good places to check for higher paying HITs.
• It is better to return a HIT than to submit to if you are unsure whether the requester will approve it. Returning a HIT will not negatively affect you, but a rejection will.
• Scripts are allowed and encouraged. Checked /mturk for more tips and suggestions.
↪ Age minimum: 18
↪ Offers: Usability testing
↪ Payout: [Minimum: None] PayPal
↪ Referral Incentive: None.
• Completing the unpaid surveys at the top may qualify you for additional tests.
• Make sure to follow instructions carefully, keep talking, and be professional. Keeping a high quality rating is essential if you want to receive plenty of tests.
↪ Age Minimum: 13
↪ Offers: Cashback on gas, groceries and restaurants.
↪ Payout: PayPal ($1 fee if under $15), Check ($1 fee if under $50), Amazon, Home Depot, Target, and many more. [GC Minimum: $10]
↪ Referral Incentive: The referred user gets $0.15-$0.20 off per gallon of gas on their first purchase. The referring user gets $0.01-$0.02 per gallon from direct referrals, and $0.005-$0.01 per gallon for indirect referrals for life. Amount varies per person. As of 05/18/20 (not sure how long it will last) new users who sign up with the link above get a $7-$14(varies per person) bonus if they buy at least $10 worth of gas.
• You must make your purchase with a debit or credit card. Cash, prepaid cards, gift cards, and EBT are not eligible forms of payment.
• You only have 4 hours to make your gas or restaurant purchase after claiming the offer. Grocery offers have 24 hours. All receipts must be scanned within 24 hours from when you claim the offer.
• Make sure to click on the "Shop Now" or “Get Cashback” button before adding items to your cart. Otherwise, your shopping trip may not count.
• You can only use one shopping portal per shopping trip. Attempting to use more than one may cause problems crediting your account.
• Disable any ad blockers while shopping.
• For US Users: Sometimes you can earn more cash back on Ebates or TopCashBack than the other for a particular store. Check both sites if you want to get the most cash back for each purchase.
• For TopCashBack UK Users: New users are automatically enrolled into the Plus membership. Downgrade to the Classic membership to avoid being charged £5/year.
|Rakuten (Ebates) US||TopCashBack US||Rakuten (Ebates) Canada||Ebates KR||Rebates JP||TopCashBack UK||TopCashBack IN||TopCashBack 中文|
|Payout Minimum||$5.01||$0.01||$5.01 CAD||KRW 5,001||?||£0.01||₹0.01||$0.01|
|Payout Types||Check, PayPal||VISA, PayPal, ACH, Gift Cards||Check, PayPal||Bank, PayPal, Naver Pay||?||Master Card, PayPal, BACS, Gift Cards, British Airways||Amazon Pay, NEFT, Paytm||PayPal, Amazon, UnionPay|
|New User Bonus||$10||$10||$5 CAD||KRW 5,000||?||?||₹100||?|
|Referral Incentive||$25||$10||$10 CAD||KRW 5,000||?||£5.00||₹200||$10|
Faisant partie des lecteurs fidèles de la Tribune du Minage vous avez déjà appris à comprendre les masternodes, et le minage de Bitcoin.Miner du BTC (avec votre propre matériel ou via « le nuage ») commence à ne tellement plus avoir de secret pour vous que ça en deviendrait – presque – trop facile.. Oui mais voila, vous avez entassé du BTC, des ETH, du Litecoin, accumulé des ... Bitcoin mining difficulty will usually only drop if Bitcoin prices do, but if that happens then your Bitcoin is worth less, which also pushes back the break-even point. As such, even if a cloud mining contract looks like it will be profitable, you’re still more likely to lose more than you earn. Hype Bitcoin: requisiti e da quando è disponibile. Se si ha un conto Hype e si è maggiorenni serve solo un altro requisito per usare Hype con i Bitcoin, ovvero la creazione del portafoglio.Una volta creato sarà possibile acquistare, vendere, scambiare i Bitcoin. Best mining GPU 2020: the best graphics cards for mining Bitcoin, Ethereum and more. By Matt Hanson, Michelle Rae Uy 18 August 2020. Join the cryptocurrency craze with the best mining GPUs. MiningCave is worldwide distributor offering after sales service, technical support and repair center in Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware. We sell the Best Product on the Market, ASIC and GPU Mining Hardware Bitcoin Miner, Litecoin Miner, Ethereum Miner and every new model on the market. We are based in Canada.
[index]          
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE HOW MUCH - http://shorturl.at/arBHL Mining Rig - https://bitcoinmerch.com/products/crypto-coin-open-air-mining-frame-rig-case-6-gpus-eth-b... C'est donc un pote qui vous propose monter pour vous une machine à miner du Bitcoin directement depuis la chine avec 6 ou 8 cartes graphiques speciales MININ... Le MINING combien ça rapporte? Asics ou GPU? ... Hasheur 199,442 views. 32:59. Comment choisir sa carte mère - Duration: 6:08. JoVerclock 29,046 views. 6:08. STOP PAYING FOR YOUR HOME PHONE ... ABONNE-TOI ! http://bit.ly/2wEZoXo ⬅ (juste ici) Le site Just-Mining : http://bit.ly/2OP8FEE Acheter du Bitcoin : http://bit.ly/2YQs10q Payer des produits H... Des dizaines de cartes graphiques et plusieurs milliers d'euros de matériel sont installés chez lui. Une équipe de 01net.com est partie à la rencontre d’un j...